1. CMS: A CMS is stands for Content Management System. It is a program that you can use to develop and manage the content of your website. A Client Side CMS is an application that runs on your computer, rather than from a server.
2. CODE: Code is the term used to describe written languages, programmers and developers use to build software.
3. CONTENT: Usually the content is related to the information that is on your website, i.e. the text or the images you have uploaded.
- want a rock solid & high quality platform for your sites
- want or need a real multi-site-feature
- need any kind of user groups & user permissions
- need to run also membership- and community sites, not only CMS etc
- want a Powerful templating system
- ready to invest a bit of your time in order to realize all the huge possibilities of Drupal
- want flexibility and don’t like limitations