Bounce rate is the percentage of single page visits (or web sessions). It is the number of visits in which a person leaves your website from the landing page without browsing any further. Google analytics calculates and reports the bounce rate of a web page and bounce rate of a website.
Below are some points to decrease bounce rate–
1. Very first decide what will be the minimum bounce rate for your website.
2. Create landing pages which satisfy visitor’s / users search queries.
3. Customize the Home / Landing page , which have sufficient Call to action.
4. Avoid Popups – Don’t Disrupt the UX
5. Write a blog and keep blog fresh.
6. Add suitable meta description.
7. Speed up the website.
8. Open external links in new tab / window
9. Create more internal links