You are not developer and still want to build a website on your own?
Just follow the steps below:
STEP 1 – CHOOSING DOMAIN NAME AND HOSTING: Creating a website in WordPress is free as it is an open source. But if you want to publish on personal domain and hosting then you need to purchase third party domain and hostings. There are too many domain and hosting providers in the market, you want to choose on according to your preferences. Continue reading
1. CMS: A CMS is stands for Content Management System. It is a program that you can use to develop and manage the content of your website. A Client Side CMS is an application that runs on your computer, rather than from a server.
2. CODE: Code is the term used to describe written languages, programmers and developers use to build software.
3. CONTENT: Usually the content is related to the information that is on your website, i.e. the text or the images you have uploaded.
1. You need to understand PHP.
2. You need to understand database Sql, relational database and how to setup some basic architecture.
4. You need to know the hooks system of drupal.
5. You need to know the naming conventions of hooks, themes, modules , functions etc.
Below are the some most important hooks in Drupal to develop a drupal module:
- hook_form_alter() – Perform alterations before a form is rendered.
- hook_menu() – Define menu items and page callbacks.
- hook_theme() – Register a module theme implementations.
- hook_nodeapi() – Act on nodes defined by other modules.
- hook_schema() – Define the current version of the database schema.
- hook_install() / hook_uninstall() – Perform setup tasks when the module is installed.
- hook_perm() – Define user permissions.
- hook_init() – Perform setup tasks for non-cached page requests.
- hook_user() – if you need to tap into user actions or modify the user object